CDS launches new range of android touch monitors
25 January 2021
Stripped back and software independent, the CDS android touch advertising display range gives you full control at only a fraction of the cost.
Crystal Display Systems LTD has announced the launch of its new range of android touch interactive displays.
CDS has stripped away everything it feels its customers may not need – ideal for companies wishing simply to add their own app or interactive screen to attract and interact with customers.
Integrators and resellers alike can now take a low-cost solution to brands to bring their products to life with CDS solutions. Brands can simply add their own app to highlight and promote their products/services in various locations.
“We have seen more and more enquiries for android-based systems based on the prevalence of end-user apps, and the promotion and use of these apps in the in-store and corporate environment. These new android systems give our clients a simple and price-competitive solution whilst also delivering excellent performance from the RK3399 processor (dual-core, plus quad-core, with separate GPU) to bring their apps to life on large tablet like displays,” says Tony Large, Technical Director at Crystal Display Systems LTD.
Key features of the CDS android range include:
• Available in 32”, 43”, 49” and 55”, with more options on request
• RK3399 2G+16G, with Android 7.1 OS
• High contrast and high resolution
• Industrial design ensuring quality, reliability which helps to protect the displays and performance in the market
• Commercial IPS (In-Plane Switching) panels accurately and vibrantly display the image quality and colour depth
• Brightness of 300cd/m²
• 178° ultra-wide viewing angle
• Optimised for mounting in landscape or portrait orientations
• Housing designed with excellent air circulation to help ensure no overheating and aids reliability
• Environmentally low-power LED backlight and long-life backlight (50,000 hours to half brightness)
• Pseudo-tablet aesthetics – tempered glass face, stylish rounded corners, black powder-coated steel housing enclosure with a slim profile and rounded bezel
• CE, FCC
The competitive android-based digital display solution range is a software-independent solution – meaning no software costs or monthly subscriptions. Google Playstore is pre-installed on the digital screens to allow for easy app uploads and there is also a micro-SD memory card expansion slot for extra memory if needed.
Customisation is also possible with options including slimmer design, aluminium housing, HDMI addition with the same mechanics, and more.
Designed for 24/7 usage in public spaces with lockable input tray, this android range is excellent for many applications, including in-store information boards, educational apps, retail menu boards, corporate, hotels, reception areas, presentation touch tables, product promotions, point of sale placements and so many more.
Please visit https://www.crystal-digitalsignage.com/product-range/low-cost-android-touch-monitors/ for more information.
Let the CDS team help you with any android display projects. Email the team on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1634 791 600.
Contact Details and Archive...