Hammond’s 1552 family is ideal for wired and wireless hand-held controllers
11 March 2022
The 1552 family is for use in both wireless and corded hand-held applications. Removable plain end panels are standard and optional replacement cord protector end panels are also available.
Hammond’s 1552 family hand-held enclosures are available in six sizes. Moulded in IP54 flame-retardant ABS, they feature an ergonomic design that fits comfortably into the hand, enabling it to be used comfortably for long periods in applications such as a machine controller or an electric hoist control.
An optional wall-mounted holder allows the unit to be stored in a convenient location when not in use. It can also be used as a desktop enclosure. All sizes are 50mm wide and either 22 or 30mm high and lengths of 70, 110 and 150mm.
Key 1552 family product attributes
• Moulded from UL94-V0 flame-retardant ABS and sealed to IP54
• Two removable plain end panels for easy modification
• For wired applications, an alternative replacement end panel with a rubberised cord protector and a strain relief bracket is available
• A recess for a membrane keyboard or display is provided in the top face
• Available in black and grey with a satin texture
• PCB standoffs in the base
• Assembled with four self-tapping colour-coded screws
• Snap closures are fitted to the middle of the four longer sizes to prevent bowing
• A plastic wall holder accessory allows the enclosure to be conveniently stored when not in use
Visit the product section of Hammond's website for full technical details, downloadable dimensioned PDFs and CAD drawings for planning your modification requirements.
Contact Details and Archive...