Vero Technologies’ stylish and versatile Veronex enclosure range
04 November 2022
Veronex is one of the most adaptable plastic enclosures on the market. It is available in three variants: IP64 sealed, hand-held for portable applications and instrument cases.
The Veronex family is one of the most adaptable small plastic enclosures on the market. It is supplied as standard in RAL7035 grey, black or white with an attractive lightly textured scratch-resistant finish.
Veronex is available in four main variants:
• IP64 sealed to keep dust and water out.
• Hand-held for portable applications.
• Instrument cases for portable, desktop and fixed applications.
• Optimised for housing TFT capacitive and resistive displays from 2 lines to 7 inch.
There are four plan sizes and nine heights in all versions.
• Plan sizes: 90 x 50mm; 120 x 60mm; 150 x 80mm and 190 x 100mm
• Heights: 16, 24, 30, 32, 40, 45, 50, 60 and 80mm
• Internal PCB mounting bosses and slots for vertical PCBs
• The design gives maximum usable space for PCBs and components
• Moulded in flame retardant UL94-V0 ABS
• Plastic and metal end panels
• Available in black, grey and white ex-stock
• Available in red, blue, green and yellow in any quantity on short order time
• Available in any colour subject to MOQ
• Fast in-house modification service to suit specific applications
• Optional battery boxes
• Optional display cutouts
• Optional membrane recesses
• Optional vented end panels, belt clips and polycarbonate LCD viewing windows.
Screening and antimicrobial options
To meet the requirements of specific projects, EMC-screened versions with a choice of attenuation levels are available.
Medical equipment OEMs can specify Vero Technologies’ Veronex enclosures with lifetime antimicrobial properties that add a significant benefit to their products.
In-house modification capabilities
• Laser cutting
• Laser engraving
• Digital gradient and solid colour printing on curved and flat surfaces
• Screen printing
• Nickel, copper and silver EMC coatings
• Anti-microbial doping
• Custom moulding colours
• Different finishes
• Panel overlays
If you have a project with challenging timescales and demanding technical requirements, include Vero Technologies as part of your team. The earlier we are involved in the design cycle, the greater the contribution we can make. To contact us to discuss a specific requirement, call +44 1489 776933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Details and Archive...