OMRON adds ESD and Cleanroom models to i4H SCARA robot series
10 March 2023
The i4H SCARA robots from OMRON are an ideal solution for industrial automation applications that require heavy payload handling together with precision and speed.
The latest i4H SCARA ESD (electrostatic discharge) models are designed to prevent the buildup of static electricity that can damage sensitive electronic components, while the cleanroom models comply with the stringent needs of environments that require very low particle emissions such as pharmaceutical, medical or semiconductors industries.
The new ESD and cleanroom models come with the trusted features of the i4H, and users can easily program the robot as part of OMRON’s total industrial automation solutions, including vision, motion, input, output and safety with OMRON’s Sysmac programming software, all connected through EtherCAT.
Key features and benefits of the i4H include:
• 15kg payload capacity
• 650mm, 750mm, and 850mm reach options with table and wall-mounting options
• Robotic Integrated Controller NJ-R for multi robot applications with EtherCAT models
• Standalone Ethernet models
• Food-grade, ESD and cleanroom models
• Fast cycle time with an unprecedented range of movement and repeatability
For more information, please click here.
Contact Details and Archive...