Your personal copy of DPA's September issue awaits!
11 September 2023
Explore the freshest insights from the industry in our September issue, available now in both print and online! This month's issue covers the topics of Fasteners & Adhesives, Machine Building & Safety, Motors & Motor Control, and our very first special supplement on Food & Beverage.
This year, DPA is celebrating a remarkable 25 years of its website, an online platform boasting almost 40,000 articles! Champagne, anyone? In this month’s column, I invite you to embark on a journey through one of the most extensive archives of engineering design available today (p.4).
igus and cirplus are on a joint mission to close the plastics loop, set new global standards, and create the world's biggest AI platform for circular plastics! In our cover story, we delve into how these two companies are helping to redefine the plastics recycling landscape (p.14).
Whether for film, TV, or stage, standard parts and components play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and secure operation of equipment. Here, WDS Components explains how to fulfil the requirements for these industries. (p. 6).
• Digital transformation in food and beverage: Key trends shaping the industry (p.32)
• Embracing the ‘shock of the new’ (p.22)
• Video of the Month: Digging deeper into energy saving with automation (p.37)
• Crossing the chasm from R&D to production (p.16)
• Can active control help tiltrotor aircraft fly faster? (p.24)
• How machine builders can help manufacturers protect against cyber hacks (p.19)
…and so much more.
You won’t want to miss out on this month’s issue – your personal copy is ready and waiting for you. Check it out now.
I hope you enjoy the issue!
Do let me know what you think, and if you think there are any specific topics we should be covering. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.