Hammond’s extended DIN rail enclosure capability
02 November 2023
Hammond's new 1597DM and 1597KIT modular DIN Rail ranges adds additional configurations, more sizes and a wide range of accessories.
Hammond's 1597DIN family has been very well received since its launch a couple of years ago. The new 1597DM modular range adds additional configurations, more sizes and a wide range of accessories, making Hammond's DIN rail range even more versatile. The 1597DM is designed to mount onto standard 35mm DIN rails using the integrated DIN rail mounting clips.
It features snap together assembly to save assembly time, is constructed from UL 94 V-0 rated RAL7035 light grey PPO thermoplastic. Grey accessories are made from UL 94 V-0 rated PC-ABS material and clear accessories from UL 94 V-2 rated PC material.
The new family is available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 standard 17.5mm module widths. The range is intended for mounting to a standard IEC/EN 60715 35mm DIN rail. Different styles of terminal cover are available and all widths have two mounting positions for the terminal blocks, maximising I/O availability and giving headroom for future expansion if required.
1597DM key features
• 35mm DIN rail mounting
• 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 17.5mm standard width options
• Various size-dependant configuration options (check out the product page for full details)
• Closed top and closed terminals
• Open top and open terminals
• Open top and open terminals, vented
• Open top and open terminals, tall
• Top covers available in grey and clear, with or without inlay
• Terminal covers are available as blank panels, with bus connector, with holes or with knock-outs
• Suitably sized PC development boards are available
The 1597KIT family
The 1597KIT family are optimised for housing the Beaglebone Black, Raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi B+ SBCs.
The 1597KIT key features
• 35mm DIN rail mounting
• Dedicated cut-outs for the various SBC designs
• Various size options, check with the product page for full details
• The enclosures snap together, fixing hardware for the SBCs is included
To contact us to discuss a specific requirement, call +44 1256 812812, email Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or use Live Chat via its website. Click on the green "Need Help? Live Chat is Online" banner at the bottom of the page and you will be connected straight away. To help you in specifying your requirements, you can download PDF, AutoCAD .dxf and 3D Solid Model .igs and .stp files for all Hammond's products from its website.
Contact Details and Archive...