Eco-friendly V-belt range offers high power rating and zero maintenance
14 June 2011
PIX's 'Muscle' range of V-belts offer high power rating, plus maintenance-free and eco-friendly operation. The belts are produced to comply with the latest REACH directives, RoHS regulations, and exclude all restricted chemicals as listed by the EPA in the US. They do not emit any toxic substances, either during manufacture, or when running in use.
The compound performs well in adverse conditions, including high temperatures, UV or Ozone exposure, and in chemically aggressive environments. Muscle belts also perform well in terms of elongation and slippage - minimising energy loss and extending working life.
Main Features and Benefits:
* High power rating - up to 35% more than a regular belt.
* High tensile strength - resistant to elongation and breakage.
* Maintenance-Free - No re-tensioning required.
* High Efficiency - up to 98%.
* Highly Flexible - The standard construction allows the belt to "reverse bend" in drives with back idlers.
* Extended temperature range: from -25°C up to 120°C.
* Anti-static - complies with ISO 1813.
* Space-saving potential, when designing drives - less belts required.
* Longer service life, less down-time, reduced ownership costs.
Contact Details and Archive...