Automotive electronics event - Gaydon, September 27 2011
21 September 2011
Now in its fourth year, the automotive electronics event aae2011 will explore the future of intelligent transport with an expert panel hosted by the SMMT. The seminar programme features presentations from Jaguar Land Rover, Ford Motor Company, MIRA, TRW Conekt, Ricardo and Frost & Sullivan. The event takes place on September 27 at the Heritage Motor Centre and Museum, Gaydon, Warwickshire.
Hot topics at this years event include:
- A multi-physical simulation architecture to support the development of hybrid electric vehicles
- AUTOSAR - a worldwide standard: current developments and roll out, perspectives
- Energy recovery from car exhaust pipes
- The latest developments in in-vehicle infotainment standardization
- Innovative techniques for in-vehicle multi-camera systems
- Dynamic reconfigurable architecture both for embedded applications and in-vehicle networks
MIRA contacts are offered a discounted entry. Visit the aae2011 website to register and use the code Mira-SUPP-special.