A control centre for all Cognex vision systems and industrial ID products
03 May 2012
Cognex has released the Cognex Explorer control centre software utility, which provides a graphical view of all Cognex vision systems, ID readers and visualisation systems connected over a network. It also offers powerful maintenance tools for backing up, restoring or cloning systems, carrying out firmware upgrades and more.
Cognex Explorer features an intuitive point-and-click interface that is easy to use and requires no training. The device can:
- Display the identity, type and status of all Ethernet-connected In-Sight vision systems, DataMan ID readers and VisionView display devices on the network
- View device settings including IP addresses, firmware/software versions, etc
- Execute firmware updates
- Backup and restore multiple systems simultaneously
- Clone systems when adding more systems to the network
- Add licenses for VisionView
Cognex Explorer control centre software is available now and is free of charge to all Cognex customers. To download the utility or for more information, click here.
Contact Details and Archive...