IDEC SignaLight tower now with 'clear lens' feature
02 April 2014
IDEC has added a 'clear lens' type diffuser to its LD6A SignaLight tower family, providing another aesthetically pleasing feature to the stack light family.
The user can mount up to five LED modules to the base unit and now each of these LED modules appear 'clear' until the LED is turned on.
The LD6A has a novel lens shape enabling high-visibility from different directions; now this clear lens feature gives an even greater sleek appearance to the SignaLight, making it even more eye catching on the applications where good design is important.
Many users have adopted the LD6A into their machine design since its introduction, in part due to its innovative oval design, which offers an alternative to the more typical round light tower. The marking strip feature between each LED module has also been welcomed by users.
The stack light offers a number of options and these are mounted in the base unit of the tower. They include flashing visual warnings as well as sound, the latter offering a clear and audible tone (3.3kHz, 70 to 90dB) with an adjustable volume control and two-tone variations which are selectable. The flashing feature is controlled independently, again via an electrical signal to the base unit.
All the LED modules, which use IDEC’s super bright LED technology, are the same for both the alarm and non-alarm type SignaLight towers. It is just the base module that is different, so common components make inventory easy to manage for the user.
As to the mounting of the light tower, there are four mounting options: direct mount, pole mount, wall mount and frame mount, enabling the user to choose the best solution for their application.
Other features at-a-glance:
- Supply Voltage: 24V ac/dc
- LED colours: Either with lens colour specific Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Pure White LED modules, or NEW optional 'clear lens' type
- LED Life: 30,000 hours (to 50 percent of initial brightness)
- IP Rating: Standard version IP65, Alarm version IP54
- Flashing cycle: Approx. 105 flashes per minute
- Sounder: 3.3kHz, two different sounds; spread 360 degrees, adjustable volume (70 to 90dB)
- Mounting styles: Frame, wall, pole and base mounting
Contact Details and Archive...